Aaaaargh! It's driving me crazy! ( '92 EB )

Hi, guys. well, after months of NOT giving me grief, I had to drive to Omaha today, and lo and behold, 20 miles out of town that stupid CEL comes back on again. The damnable light only comes on while I'm traveling on the highway, but the only recognizable code seems to be for that stupid MAF sensor. It lies! I have replaced that damned thing, and it sure hasn't fixed the problem. I'd like to be able to travel without having to worry about the thing having a meltdown, like it did when I had to replace the transmission. Something is telling me it's the transmission that ain't right.

I wish I had answers.

Reply to
John Riggs