lamp out indicator driving me crazy

I have an annoying problem with my 03 Ram 2500. The "lamp out" light comes on with a warning bell about every couple minutes. Sometimes it stays on for several minutes. I have checked every possible bulb or light I can think of. I also checked every fuse. All fuses are ok and I can?t find any burned out lights. One odd thing with this problem is the warning does not sound off, nor does the dash light come on when the truck is idleing. If I anybody can tell me how to disconnect the warning bell for now that would help alot. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
jamesdodge

So you've checked all of the fuses and there are no lights out at all?? That is definitely strange, I'll look around and see if I can find out where the warning bell is located for you so you can turn it off. I'll post back later

Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv
03? still under warranty?

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

robs440