dome lights in 93

ok, here's my problem, my dome light and door lights stay on. I have replaced all the door switches, and checked all fuses. Nothing works, wondering if it could have something to do with my alrm system, or if their is anything anyone has heard of that I could possibly look at to fix this problem? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
raticus

Note: Not a S.A. answer! Does your cigar liter work? Had a similar problem with my "99" and finally found the problem there. Replaced the lighter and fuse,worked for me! Same circuit ? (Jim?) Bill

Reply to
Bill HALL

Is it possible that the dimmer switch is in the "on" position?

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress

Do you have remote keyless entry? Note that the abscence of the door keypad is not proof positive.... RKE (AFAIK) was available without the keypad.

Reply to
Jim Warman

"Bill HALL" wrotenews:Ud9ed.20$8W6.8@trnddc05:

Yup. You can take off the fuse box lid and look at which circuits are connected or the same by the fuse pattern.

that's where I first go to check an electrical problem. If all the items on that fuse circuit don't work, hopefully, it's the fuse. But if not, it give you an idea of how to start looking.

Reply to
RikiTikiTavi