Explorer Paint

I have an '03 Explorer Sport, black, with factory grey running boards. My Ford dealer does not sell replacement paint for the running boards, because, they say, that is is a 'stock' part that comes grey. Has anyone found a gray that matches for touch up? Thanks. Frank in Austin

Reply to
Frank Mancuso

Any competent body shop can mix you up a quart at a relatively low price. If ya want it done right don't count on Walmart duplicolor specials.

searcher1

Reply to
Searcher