Help!

I've got a 91 explorer with 43000 miles on it. The truck is running fine bu t when I idle the whole thing shakes and puts out a deep tremble noise. And
once I get out there is a burning smell almost. However other than that it runs fine? Once I get driving all that happens is that deep tremble sound speeds up. Any advice?