PICS: Start of new project- installation Saleen XP8 Carbon Fiber Composite Hood and Spoiler on 2000 Pearl White Limited

- 5.0 - AWD) last week. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to purchase the Carbon Fiber/Composite Hood and Rear Wing Spoiler of the 2000 Saleen Ford Explorer XP8 2000-0023 from a gentleman in New York. > > I've sent the wing and spoiler over to a local shop to be reworked, painted and installed on my truck. > > Photos of the progress below.

Updated photos posted here

Spanks

- 5.0 - AWD) last week. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to purchase the Carbon Fiber/Composite Hood and Rear Wing Spoiler of the 2000 Saleen Ford Explorer XP8 2000-0023 from a gentleman in New York. > > I've sent the wing and spoiler over to a local shop to be reworked, painted and installed on my truck. > > Photos of the progress below.

Rear bumper fixed and primed ready for paint.

Photos below View the attachments for this post at:

Spanks