power steering stiffness

hi, I have a 99 Mountaineer w? 5l AWD and have noticed my power steering is getting quite stiff. While still under warranty, i had it into the dealer for the same complaint and they said they "bled" the P/S system which seemed to help some. Now, at 47K miles I am afraid they will rip me off for some very expensive repair. Does anyone have experience with this sort of problem and I would appreciate any advice available, Thanx, jim weibel

Reply to
JIM WEIBEL