99T steering wheel in a c900 - part needed?

Hi those who noticed my threads on a few forum sites about using a Saab 99T steering wheel in a C900 may already know about this, but I've acquired a

99T steering wheel (the type with a triangle-shaped centre cover piece), and from feedback so far it seems the steering wheel is missing the part which provides the spring-loaded horn contact like a c900 steering wheel has.

Two pics for comparison - first the back of the 99T steering wheel:

secondly the back of an early c900 turbo steering wheel:

Does anyone know what the Saab part number is for the missing piece on the

99T steering wheel, and whether the same part from the back of one of those c900 steering wheels can be 'salvaged' to use with the 99T steering wheel? I don't have a parts book or EPC which covers 99's, so if someone is able to help I'd appreciate some advice.

Thanks,

Craig.

Reply to
Saab Nine-Tee-Nine