Re: 94 explorer loss of power after 45 minutes? Mass inflow sensor

CHANGE OUT YOUR MASS INFLOW SENSOR, it sits up on top of your engine, it's silver, about 3X2 heading into your air filter. After two years and changing out sensors etc...THAT WAS THE PROBLME. My last FORD. Buy the part yourself, have your mechanic do it...do not go to FORD for the repairs, they wanted 300 bucks. My mechanic changed it for free, the part was around 70 bucks. Good luck.

Reply to
RainX