Re: HELP W/ CHECK GAUGE LIGHT

MY CHECK GAUGE LIGHT CAME ON AND THE TEMPATURE ARROW IS IN THE RED,

> BUT THE COOLANT LEVEL IS FULL. WHAT ELSE COULD BE CAUSING THIS AND IS > IT EASY TO DO YOURSELF? IT IS A 99 FORD EXPLORER XLT > > --

There could be several things wrong - if you are lucky the thermostat will have failed. If changing a 'stat is beyond your capabilities I suggest that you book your truck into your local repair shop. Oh!, nearly forgot. STOP SHOUTING!!!!

Simon H

Reply to
Simon H

Just like to add do not drive prolonged periods with the truck overheating, as this can damage your engine heads and cost more money.

Reply to
Mikepier