Re: O2 Sensors

Hey there guys. I did not realize how many sensors were on a vehicle. After reading all your responses, I have to re-check and locate any sensors I may have missed. I replaced one oxygen sensor this afternoon. It took me about 20 minutes to replaced. I had to borrow AutoZone's special tool to remove the sensor. I the sensor cost me $55.00. The sensor is located near the fuel filter. Good luck. Alfred

Reply to
Alfred

Fred 2