O2 Sensors

year) with 50K miles on it. An O2 sensor had to be replaced a year ago, a second one has failed recently. I'm having the dealer replace all four because I figure if two have failed the other two can't be far behind.
Is this unusual on the Hemi?
Reply to
General Schvantzkoph
a lot of that depends on the fuel in your area, as well as total hours running, not just miles......
Reply to
rob
General Schvantzkoph wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:
I think they are crap too. But my model is older. A 1999 Stratus V6.
Reply to
Rahul
there is nothign special about o2 sensors. I think it is mostly due to engine. Check your engine compression, and injectors.
id.individual.net:
Reply to
ulas c coskun

there is nothign special about o2 sensors. I think it is mostly due to engine. Check your engine compression, and injectors.
I don't recall ever changing one on other cars, but I've had to have an O2 sensor on my Labaron replaced four times in the past nine years.
Reply to
clams