Service manual for 1995 Explorer 2x4 4.0L

Howdy, does anyone have any recommendations for a service manual for a 1995 Explorer 2x4 4.0L?

I looked on Amazon and there are a few manuals, the only one with a review got horrible reviews. Since the rest don't have reviews I figured I'd ask here.

More specifically, I need to replace the pinion seal in my rear diff and would like a manual with some nice schematics for the rear axle (detailed steps would also be nice :)

thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike