Side mirror knocked off

1998 Explorer EB.

Someone whacked my passenger side power mirror and the mirror part popped off. Everything still works and the mirror is OK but two of the push pins that hold the mirror onto the mount broke. Anyone know if I can get replacements without getting a hole new mirror?

I'll check with the dealer Monday but am expecting the worst...

Reply to
Al Williams