Steering Wheel Cruise Control Light

I have a bad connection in the light of the cruise control speed switch (right side) on the steering wheel. The light goes out intermittently. Is the bulb soldered in place or can it jiggle loose? Anyone have any advice on where the problem most commonly appears? Thanks Rob

Reply to
Rob

I have the same problem - well mine's not intermittent it's just out on the RH side.

I've had a bit of Google around and haven't found a "how to fix it" that covered remove/replacement of the CC lights.

Reply to
Steve