94 Ranger Cruise Control

I have 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0L V6. The cruise control is not working. I have checked all fuses etc. I am suspicious the swithces on the steering wheel may have gone bad from ArmourAll or something spilled. What is the most common problem. I don't want to spend $150 for a switch that may not be bad if its something else. Thanks, Rob

Reply to
Bob

Have you checked to see if your brake lights and turn signals are working?

Reply to
BaghdadBob

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:56:43 -0500, Bob rearranged some electrons to form:

Try the horn. If it doesn't work then the clockspring in the wheel could be bad.

Reply to
David M