stop your engine from smoking

to stop your engine from smoking as in bluish grey oil smoke ( not black carbon smoke from engine using to much gas) You just mosey over to the place where they make caulking that seals around bathtubs and windows or whatever and ask for "poly butane " about the consistency of

30 weight oil ..Or you can get it by calling the offices of Shell or one of them and asking where they sell it from .My friend got it from both places ..Now,this will not stop your engine from consuming the same amount as it did before the use of polybutane just that now it burns as clear as the wind ..If you used a liter of oil per 100 km's you will use a liter of polybutane per 100 km's onlt not offend anyone by smoking them out ..This is what STP used as a base years ago and will not hurt your engine .I ran a car on nothing but this for 6 months before selling it .My friend bought a barrel of this and told the sleazy car dealers he had something to stop smoke ,soon word got around and he was kept buzy selling it .I remember once a customer came back and said his car still smoked and my friend asked if he did as he had told him and changed the filter too and driven 20 miles before checking for smoke .well the guy changed the filter and started the car in his garage and it smoked .he had to drive it 20 miles or so to get the oil burnt out of the cyinders and the exhaust syatem ..When I saw the guy again he was happy as can be ,but his customers probably wern't . My friend eventually graduated to bigger things and I wound up with his 1/3 full barrel when he was thrown in the clink ,but not for this .to add a little humour and to this my friend was aware that customers would want to find out what this stuff was so he had a stencil made saying " ecosafe' product of Belize " and the address to his remailing service .( he had a rented mailbox that forwarded mail to back him .) when people wrote to his remailing company they sent the letter to him as a fax from Belize and he would answer them telling them they could have the rights to the product to his area for x amount of dollars which of coarse went into his "offshore bank" acct in Belize .the next letter he got was wanting to know where to pick the stuff up locally as promised .They were then informed the company was out of business ,the banking secrecy laws would prevent them from finding anything out from the bank .They would have to travel to Belize to hire a lawyer to start legal proceedings .So it back fired on them ,and later because of the remailing and offshore tricks things backfired on him too.
Reply to
xcaret

I've just been dropping a Nicorette in the gas tank every time I fill up. Works just as well.

Reply to
Herb Kauhry

I tried "the patch" on the valve covers... but they keep falling off...

Reply to
Jim Warman

I tried stuffing a cold turkey up its exhaust pipe, but it wouldn't even start.

Bob

Reply to
Bob