Stuck Front Rotors

I had at it again on the front rotors on my 99 xlt sohc 4wd. 55,000 miles

These are not budging at all! I tried soaking them for days with liquid wrench, heating them with a torch, pounding with a ballpeen hammer all with no luck.

Does anyone have any suggestions for one last shot before I cave in and bring the car in to a shop.

I really hate paying for a job that I should be able to do with no problems ;o(

Reply to
Louis Hauburger

Sounds like the Master Cylinder is shot.

Reply to
Katmandu

Louis, keep trying. The shop does not have a magical tool to remove the rotors. Try a different catalyst, like PB Blaster (

). Once they crack loose you are going to besurprised at how small an area of surface rust gave you such a hard time:o)

Good luck,

Steven

Reply to
Steven Hilgendorf

Loosen the Lug nuts a little bit and Jam on the brakes hard this should free the rotors up.

Reply to
none