WHATS WRONG

I OWN A 2000 FORD EXPLORER. IT RUNS GREAT BUT IT SOUNDS ROUGH.. IT KNOCKS BUT NOT TOO LOUD.. THE HEADS WERE CHANGED ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO. IT WAS DOING FINE BUT, WHEN I RAN A TEST A FEW DAYS AGO, IT READ " SYSTEM ADAPTIVE FUEL TOO LEAN (BANK ONE AND BANK TWO)" WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE, OF THIS MALFUNCTION. IT SEEMS TO ACCELERATE THEN DECELERATE WHENEVER I CHANGE IT FROM PARK TO DRIVE, OR REVERESE TO NEUTRTAL...WHATS WRONG

Reply to
MRMIJO1

The problem is that you insist on posting in all caps. Quit being so lazy and maybe someone will spend the effort to help you.

Bob

Reply to
Bob