I NEED ADVICE

I NEED ADVICE.. I RAN A TEST ON MY 2000 FORD EXPLORER. IT STATED " SYSTEM ADAPTIVE FUEL TOO LEAN (BANK ONE AND BANK TWO)" I WANT TO KNOW WHAT COULD
BE THE PROBLEM.. THE TRUCK RUNS FINE BUT IT SOUNDS ROUGH.. I AM THINKING ABOUT TAKING IT IN FOR ANOTHER TEST, BUT I THINK A DEALER SERVICE CENTER ISW TOO EXPENSIVE. AND I DONT WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF AT A SO CALLED "AUTO SERVICE CENTER".. PLEASE HELP..
Advice - Have the caps lock key checked, appears to be stuck.
You don't say if the check engine light is on or not? If you believe the dealer is too expensive and the auto service center is a ripoff, there are not many choices. I would take it to the dealer if it were mine.

I have a '98 Explorer, how would I run that test you mentioned??