Wiring diagram needed or question answered please!

After reading several "blend door" problems with AC I'm gonna skip that question and jump right to my problem. I was checkin fuses in both the side panel and power distribution box of my 99 Explorer and now all of a sudden my power windows and power sunroof are stuck! Luckily my windows were shut, but my sunroof is open. I've checked the fuses and there's one big fuse that runs the power seats, windows, and sunroof and its fine.....but also the power seats still work! Is there another relay somewhere else that's not in these two locations? My Haynes manual fails to give me a good wiring diagram of the 99 series showing the power windows/sunroof. Help!!!!! before it rains!!!

Matthew

Reply to
Buddy0506