1987 Ford Crown Victoria LTD Wagon 4 sale

I've got an '87 Crown Victoria LTD wagon..light blue. I took it to the gas station back in may, and after fueling, it wouldn't start, so it had to be towed home. The battery in it is still good, however I think the starter on it went bad. I think the fuel pump may have issues too, because it was slowing down going up a hill and I had it floored. The weather stripping around all the windows is suffering from dry rot, and the rear right passenger door has a dent in it as well as a few minor rust spots on various locations of the car. It's only got 80000 miles on it. It really needs to go...and I'd like to get maybe a few hundred out of it if possible.....it's located in Indiana County, Pennsylvania zip code 15759...so make an offer...

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com if you're interested...thanks!

Reply to
Keytek.Braughler