FORD CROWN VIC DIAGNOSIS BY E-MAIL

FORD CROWN VICTORIA DIAGNOSIS CrownVicDiagnosis.com

by e-mail: Free Of Charge (Crown Vic only)

snipped-for-privacy@patriot.net (private messages) snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com. (public messages)

A Service Of AutomobileDiagnostics.net at LoveAllPeople.org Rev. Bill McGinnis, Director

Bill McGinnis is an ASE Certified Automobile Technician and Night Foreman of a taxicab repair shop in Northern Virginia.

*******************************

In my regular job, I help take care of a fleet of several hundred Ford Crown Victorias. Every day I see the whole range of problems they can encounter. We provide very good service to our fleet, and we routinely get

350,000 miles out of almost every Crown Vic, and almost every Crown Vic engine!

The Crown Vics are excellent cars, and they only have a few problems which happen frequently. I know most of these regular problems, and I can save you a lot of time and money trying to figure them out from scratch.

If you e-mail me, telling me the problem with your Ford Crown Victoria, I will try to diagnose it and tell you what is wrong. If you want your problem and my answer to be private, just between us, please e-mail me at

snipped-for-privacy@patriot.net.

If you want your problem and my answer to be public, so that others may benefit, please send e-mail to the Yahoo.com group named "Crown Vic Diagnosis," using the following address:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

If you choose to support us, please buy something you need from our Affiliates or our Featured Products.

We will then receive a sales commission on your purchase.

Or you can donate directly by using the PayPal donation button shown on this page:

. All donations are non-tax-deductible gifts.

THANKS, and Blessings to You!

Rev. Bill McGinnis, Owner

You can contact me, Bill McGinnis, at snipped-for-privacy@patriot.net.

Reply to
ExplorerTheDog

hey, why didn't i think of that??? non tax deductible gifts...... if you get too many, well pass them along to me.....

Reply to
jim

Don't hold your breath. I haven't received any gifts yet, but I keep hoping. Sales commisssions, yes, mostly on subscriptions to AllData and sales of OBDII code readers. But gifts? Not yet.

Mostly this is "pro-bono" for me on the Internet. I "cherry-pick" the routine problems which I am familiar with, but most mechanics would not be because they don't see that many Crown Vics. For them, each problem might be a new adventure, needing an hour or so of diagnostic time to figure it out and cover their butts by eliminating other possibilities. But in many cases, I can go straight to the one and only answer, off the top of my head, for free. So it's a very efficient use of time for me in term of benefit given vs. time spent.

Blessings to you.

Bill McGinnis snipped-for-privacy@patriot.net

ExplorerTheDog

Bill, Thanks for the generous offer. I have a 1991 which is still going strong with 130,000 miles on it.

Based on reliability, do you have a favorite year (or years) of Crown Vics? Tom

Reply to
Wallace