1994 Tuarus Sho FOR SALE

asking $3500.00 car has 160000 miles on it its the 3.0 motor, 5 speed tranny, car runs good....anyone interested please send e-mail to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com will only except CASH no out of country sales without CASH....

Reply to
Richard

You have got to be kidding. Blue Book value in $2,675 with the car in excellent condition and 96000 mile. I'll give you $1,900.

Reply to
Ripcord

Pre '96 SHO Taurus cars are going for much less than that on ebay.....

Reply to
Kruse

Aren't the factory camshafts fragile in these engines? When they fail, the cost is extreme to fix the motor.

Reply to
Frank from Deeetroit

I think its the latter V8 shows that had to have the camshafts pined or welded.

In any event, the price he is asking is a Retail used car dealer price. At the price, he better drive it until it dies or put it in the front yard as a art work...... ;)

Bob

Reply to
BOB Urz