alex.teh

Are you getting spark at the plugs when cranking?

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

According to my tester, yep, on all four cylinders.

Reply to
Alex

UPDATE: Ended up taking it to the dealer yesterday and of course they couldn't replicate the problem :). So they kept it overnight for a cold start this morning, and found a short circuit coming along one of the battery cables... New battery and another $50 worth of electrical wiring and we're back up and running like a charm!

Reply to
Alex

Oh, and for future reference, the key giveaway was that the instrumentation and electricals went crazy when they tried to start it in the morning. Gauges went everywhere, wipers started up, etc.

Reply to
Alex