1996 Taurus - Multi-Function Switch

We inherited my in-laws '96 Taurus w/ low miles recently. I checked all lamps and operations last week.

Over the weekend, the turn signals, emergency flashers and windshield fluid pump NO longer operate. All fuses are normal. Wipers are OK and do work.

I doubt that a single relay took all three of these down at once. Is the left stalk what they refer to as the Multi-Function Switch? Could there be a single common wire in the steering column bundle?

Thanks for suggestions.

RB

RB wrote in news:Xns9DA5AC46B6466ef0rlb1wpocsoniunet@202.177.16.121:

you might want to fiddle with the ign switch to see it they will come back. kind of a not too uncommon problem as the switch starts to go. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff