96 Bronco Replacing Auto Hubs with Warn Lockouts

96 full size bronco auto hubs aren't engaging. I'm getting ready to buy the Warn manual locking hubs and replacing the autos. I also have to put on the spindle nut kit since mine has the 3 screws on the existing lockouts. This looks like it shouldn't be that tough to do myself. Anyone that's done this before with some advice or tips is appreciated.

Thanks Darin

Reply to
Darin