a lesson for cabinnnnn

Those kinds of remarks listed below will get you in shit loads of

>trouble. I know someone who works for a company that does 100% DoD >(department of defense) contracts. This person informed me that the >FBI and other government agencies look for people who make such >remarks. They are looking for possible terrorists. >There is such a thing as free speech but I have seen some of your >shitty posts that indicate that you feel that we deserved 911. >

psssssssst like waging war for wmd lmfao kabin why does bush do business with the bin laden family? lmfao look who is a sharholder in the carlyle group

hurc ast

Rest assure Hurc, the the "powers that be" either know exactly who >you are or they will find out soon enough. Good luck, you will be >needing it. > >Good bye Hurc. > > > >>> >>> >>>> >>>>and who really cares about a dumb f*ck who bought a ford >>>>every time i see one get sold I say there goes another DUMB FUCK >>>> >>>>lmfao >>>>hurc ast >>> >>> >>>Somebody should compile this drivel and mail it to this jack-asses >>>employer. Any ford dealer who would knowingly keep a liability like >>>this guy on staff has some pretty serious issues. >> >>so mch for free speach >>glad to see the world hates the usa >>IRAQVRULES >> >>hurc >>hurc ast
Reply to
hammer bros