an electrinics lesson for neil

hey neil whats the formula for impedence in a DC circuit lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
relic896

There are much kinder ways of helping someone teaching someone about electricity. Remember, we are in this newsgroup to help each other.

I hope in the future, we won't be so embarrassed. Not for neil, but for you.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Bozo is too stupid to be embarrassed and Neil is very capable of defending himself, do a little research on both and I think you'll see what I mean. Bob

Reply to
Bob

This was brought up two years ago. Nothing sticks in his empty head.

I love how he kipes someone else's text and then presents it as his own. If Bozo is the author, expect 4-5 words to a line (think grunting), anything else is something that he copied and pasted because he isn't capable of stringing more than a few words together on his own.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

impedence resistance? then whats resistance lmfao

lmfao u go girl neils made because i made a fool of him

lmfao U GO GIRL

hurc ast

Reply to
fordly863

It appears that you really enjoy arguing with yourself.

Please describe what it's like.

I'm "made?"

Am I in the Mafia now?

Reply to