Drunk in Grand Marquis crashes through a Mexican bicycle race.

Here's the story with a picture.

My '88 is the same color. I had an accident on the way home from work Friday and my driver's side bumper and fender look like I could have done this.

The guys at work found this article and have been torturing me with it.

-DJ-

Reply to
DJ

Find an old bicycle handle bar and cut it off so that it sticks out through your grill.;-)

Reply to
Tim J.