Five Rare Fords for Sale

I currently have 5 rare Ford cars for sale on e-bay motors. They are as follows.

1953 Ford Customline Flathead V8 / Ford-O-Matic trans.

1955 Ford Customline 272 V8, 3 speed manual

1957 Ford Thunderbird Unmolested Running/Driving Survivor car 312 V8 / Auto

1963 Falcon Ranchero 6 cyl/Auto Runs and Drives

1971 Torino GT Fastback 351 Cleveland/Auto

Let me know if you have any questions about any of them.

Reply to
WCV.C