Ford F-150 XLT Lariat 302 Efi

Hi,

I'm 23 years old and live in Norway. A while back I bought a 1986 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat 302 EFI. The truck was bought from a cardealership with promises of it being in excellent condition. I have been searching for a truck like this for a long time and have been interested in US trucks for even longer.

When I receive the truck it clearly shows that the cardealer fooled me good, nothing was as promised. It now looks like he's going to get away with it, none of the people I've been in contact with can get him to admit his mistakes. For some it would be natural to give the car back or sell it, but this is no solution for me. Aspecially not since this is a one of a kind truck here in Norway. It now has a lot of sentimental value since it has been my childhood dream to own such a car. But restoring the truck will cost a lot of money, and that's where I need help. To finance the repairs I've decided to ask various companies to be sponsors and help me out.

The car will be at your disposal as your billboard, where you can buy a spot on the car for your commercial banners and/or logos for a certain amount of time, size and placement. The biggest and the best areas on the car will go to the highest bidder. The areas will be rented for 1 year at a time, but this can be changed by your request.

The commercial effects must be banners or logos that can be removed easily after the rental period.

These effects must be provided by sponsor. The adverts will be seen by a large amount of people, the car is in daily use in a city environment. The car will also be used in exhibitions, truck rallys and Amcarshows. I am also hoping for ads in truck magazines and newspapers both here in Norway and abroad. In addition to ads on the truck, there will also be developed a website for the sponsors with their own space and link to their website by request. My website will contain a repair log with text and pictures, which will give full coverage about the project. The site will be visited by many people since I'm member of several of Norway's biggest Amcar-clubs, and I know that these people will follow the process from start to finish.

I'm hoping for contributions from large and small companies to reach my goal which will fully cover all repairs and give this truck a chance to shine, and at the same time make my dream come true. But remember, it's not always about the money, but also parts and valuable help and advice. Persons who offer free parts will also be treated equally as sponsors who contributes with money. I'm counting on receiving great interest for this project, so the possibility of not having enough spaces for everyone may occur. I will therefore offer commercial spots on my website, with pure focus on all sponsors.

If you are interested in contributing to my project, please send me a letter or an e-mail. It must contain the sum you wish to contribute with and the size of your wanted commercial spot.

I see a great importance in keeping this truck in great condition, since it's the only one of it's kind available here in Norway, and it would be sad to see it decay of insufficient funds.

U.S.A. and American cars have always meant a lot to me ever since I was a little boy. I've finally fulfilled my dream of owning a true AMERICAN FORD PICKUP, and I will not let this car go voluntarily!

This type of car is US most sold vehicle through many decades, and is truly a national treasure. I therefore hope that you can help me restore this truck and make it shine again!

I wish you a good day! (Please visit

for more information about the project.)

Reply to
Contact - www.ford-project.com