Ford Sales Down 10.7 Percent

Agreed, but we sere talking about old cars and one can not compare them to what is on the market today.

However every manufacturer is making great vehicles today, the only real difference among them is style and price.

Reply to
Mike

Not true. A lot of people puts hundreds of thousands of miles on Toyotas and Hondae from back then; a higher proportion than on American cars.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

is only three. =A0But were are they today? =A0 They sure are

Cars being in old car shows has nothing to do with how good they were. Please get a clue.

Reply to
Jeff

Duh! That may be your opinion, but it certainly shows which ones are worth spending ones money to preserve, in the opinions of those that owned them.

Apparently not too many Jap car buyers believe their cars, like the old appliances they owned, are worth spending money to preserve.

I had plenty of cars in my time, both domestics and foreign, none of the imports were worth keeping in my opinion, so I sold them.

The six I was willing to save and spend my money to preserve are all domestics, the oldest in a 1941 and the newest a 1983. LOL

Please get a clue, dummy.

Cars being in old car shows has nothing to do with how good they were. Please get a clue.

Reply to
Mike

Really? Please tell us how you know that? I only ever see a very few at old car shows. Do you still own one? I still own a 1971 domestic which has been driven to 299,000 and still going strong with the original drive train. ;)