ford taunus transit

For anyone from Holland, Germany or Belgium who's interested in Ford Taunus Transit vans:

Scroll down and look at the lovely light green Ford Taunus Transit van, built in 1962. In contrast to what the add says NOT in mint condition.

1500cc 4cyl. 6 volt. Price: Euro 3499

I really like that van, but can't afford it right now. Took a look at it this summer and took some pictures. There's a big scratch on the side and it hasn't got all the bumpers anymore. But it just breaks my heart to see it rusting away, standing in the rain.

Greetings,

Lara!

Reply to
Lara