fuel pressure sender location

It doesn't really matter what I say as long as you don't believe me. What is important is what I experience while driving the car. Last summer while driving 960 miles along the West Coast, I spent $77 (roughly 32 gallons, I wrote it all down at each stop) on gas.

I checked the EGR, it's working. Perhaps the gas attendants somehow made the pumps put more gas in the car each time I filled up without me paying for it and without it showing up on the gas pump readout. Unless someone would tell me how to test the EVR, as this controls the movement of the EGR, I would assume it's working and I haven't made any other modifications to the car. Haven't gotten any SES. And yes, I changed the oxygen sensor last year.

Reply to
jhavelka

Which mount is hydraulic? I am looking at the repair manual figures, and they only refer to them as support brackets or insulators. It doesn't matter which one is hydraulic or not if I'm replacing them, I'm just wondering. It looks like the transaxle mount is the hydraulic one.

Reply to
jhavelka

Yes, the one on the right side (toward the rear of the car) of the transmission. I don't remember if the front trans mount is oil filled or not. Don't forget the one on the front of the motor.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

That works out to about 30mpg. That's not unheard of on these cars. Around town tiis number will drop sharply.

Reply to
Tom Adkins