Is the Mondeo Boot Big Enough??

I'll be spending a few weeks in Ireland and have booked a Mondeo however I am concerned that I may not be able to fit a guitar and suitcase in the boot,

The suitcase is a Hard sided Samsonite which is 30" x 20" x 12" or 76 x50 x 30 and the guitar case is 45" x 18" x 8" or 115 x 46 x 20 cm.

The suitcase is similar to the lage "spinner" sold in Europe and the guitar case is a hard shell Ovation Adamas.

We don't have the Mondeo in the States and I have to pre pay to get the best rate.

Any comments or suggestions from Mondeo owners?

Thanks! Bob Denton Blue Ridge Art & Graphics

Bob Denton

Well, I'm not a Mondeo owner... but you'd get an idea if you looked at a Contour or Mystique, the newer models are probably more capacious.

Look here:

Note the width of car is 181 cm

- - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

is a review of the '01 model...read down, the guy says the boot's enormous.. and I th> I'll be spending a few weeks in Ireland and have booked a Mondeo

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

The Mercury Mondeo is Mercurys version of the Ford 500 which is a very large full sized car which has one of the bigger boots/trunks in it's class of vehicle.

Reply to
eastwardbound2003

or maybe not..

;)