ka diagnostic

Hi, I'm glad finding this great forum. I'm posting since I have a 99 ford KA (1.3 Endura) and something is wrong with the ECU or sensors, lot a of fuel eating, exhaust pipe lot of carbon, and smell crude gas, I think there are something wrong with the Lambda sensor or water temp sensor, now I want to connect my PC to de diagnosis socket, does anybody knows where to find a circuit to build the interface, what kind of protocol is this socket (maybe OBD II??) any comment will be very appreciatted. best regards and thanks in advance.

Reply to
alex2006