Load”

“AAA Tests Ford F-150 Lighting Range With A Heavy Load”
“AAA Automotive Engineering researchers loaded a F-150 Lightning up with 1,400 pounds of sandbags, 100 pounds shy of its maximum capacity.  They discovered that the large payload reduced the Lightning's range 24.5%, a drop from 278 miles to 210 miles.”

No thank you. Not until I get my 600 mile range that I have on my 2019 F-150 4x4.

Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire