The new F-150 Lightning with destination, dual motors, and 230 mile battery is $41,669

The new F-150 Lightning with destination, dual motors, and 230 mile battery is $41,669.

The new F-150 Lightning Pro with destination, dual motors, and 320 mile battery is $50,374.

The freaking F-150 Lighting Platinum with destination, dual motors, 20 inch wheels, and 300 mile battery is $93,874. Momma is gonna beat me with a stick if I bring that one home.

Hat tip to:

Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire