picknose makes another joke

>> lmfao >> what does an air pump do >> u do know how a cat works do you > >The cat is not liquid cooled. A damaged cat now longer works, add all the air >from the pump you want. Once it is melted or coated with a contaminate the >chemical process is done. So all the heat that the non working converter is >making is going straight into the engine and melting valves? Valves that are >designed to handle the very chemical reaction at the very place that makes all >the heat in the first place? Tempetures that are above the converter > >> ????????? >>

no shit it is not liquid cooled

are u a tard or what?? what is the temp of that exhaust gas as it heats up more from the cat as it waits to pass through it

when its compltetlyplugged it no longer works however it does not all melt down at once once its melted its resricted thus the unrestricted part has more work to do more work = more HEAT

ever take physics?? more load= more exhaust through a lesser area

u dont have to be a brain surgeon hell even a nurse can figure out that

FAIL year one

hurc ast

Reply to
barney rubble

Pass through what, it's plugged.

What extra heat, the intake air is diluted, less heat. What extra work?

In order to put that exhaust through the restriction you have to raise the pressure. That means the engine has to consume more air to pump into the exhaust, so if the engine can not take in more air, it can not raise the pressure in the exhaust enough to over come the restriction. That is physics. The fact is this pump is a heat engine it must make fire to run. No O2 no fire, no pressure. More physics. If the cylinder has an equal pressure to the intake, it can not take in more air. Higher pressure goes to low. Gee' it seems that the engine just stops running....................

Reply to
pick one

Don't let a little thing like physics impede your progress. If our "enlightened" troll says it's so, then it must be so.

I've yet to see a plugged cat create excessive heat but................

Reply to
Some ga