quick hose (spring?) clamps

Having a problem finding someone who stocks those quick hose clamps, i need a couple for my truck and a couple for my fourwheeler (smaller obviously) mostly for vacuum lines and some air lines...

truck not important but the fourwheeler too small to get a regular hoseclamp on...

Reply to
Picasso

Try McMaster-Carr. They have various types down to 1/4".

SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom