Re: No OBD-II Output on E-150 w/ "Service Engine Soon" Light On?

Yes...that circuit is fused. I blew the fuse on my OBD II power circuit when using a power converter in the auxillary power port. Apparently my power port and the OBD II power circuit were wired in series. I found the fuse by looking in the owner's manual.

Tom

The "Service Engine Soon" light on my 1997 Econoline 150 4.2L has been > coming on for hours/days and then going off. > > I've gone to AutoZone twice (when the light was on) and they don't get > any output codes (the scanner does not come on). > > I don't have the owner's manual, and I was wondering if it might be a > fuse? There is also no lights on/key in ignition chime - maybe the > same fuse, or maybe it just doesn't have one? > > Any insights? > > TIA, > Wallace
Reply to
Tom