Re: U.S. - OWNED GENERAL MOTORS RECALLS 243,000 SUVs! American QUALITY At Work!

> Back to the bailout boards?

Yup. But I guess you missed the other report today about 215,000 Mazdas > being recalled for steering problems. Japanese quality at work!

And I would much rather have a "cosmetically damaged" seat belt in a Saturn than a Mazda that won't steer :-)

Reply to
SC Tom

Did you miss this part of the story?

"As a result of this, the belt may not latch, or in certain cases, it may actually appear to be latched when, in fact, it isn't.?

It's dangerous dude! Perhaps not as dangerous, but still...

Derek Gee

May or may not. People drove for years without seat belts. Can't imagine going for years without steering ;-)

Reply to
SC Tom