Saints Unnamed on 10-28-05

Saints Unnamed say, "It gives so much purpose to each day in life, because within the Words, there is a Strength that is not always present in a normal, natural way of life."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON OCTOBER 28,2005 AT 1:35 P.M.

"There are Many of Us present wherever this little one is present; not that We do not want to be where you are, it is just that We know how The Father might automatically use her to relate What He Wills Us to know and to spread, for others to learn from, learn about, for the good of their Souls.

A Gift of this Measure, this Degree, this Concept, this Content, this Purpose, is Greater than It is recognized by the minds of those who hear It. That is why it is so Important to have so much put into print, thus giving to a greater number of individuals, the Content, the Concept, and also, the In-depth Meaning of Words that are not always used in the human way, or in the human manner of living.

We love this little one, but We also love you who take the Words and who spread the Words, because it is Important to awaken the minds of men, women and children who have no concept of What is Occurring here where you are. It gives so much purpose to each day in life, because within the Words, there is a Strength that is not always present in a normal, natural way of life.

As I close at this time, I feel you should know, that as each time One of Us speaks, you are surrounded by Many Who love to hear the Words flow through that will help save Souls, that if They did not have the time and They were not present, and you did not write the Words as you do, it would be sadness in Heaven."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.

All Revelations are delivered spontaneously and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time. =A9 Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved. This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Reply to
zenobbie