Suggestion: Adjustable steering wheel

Hold on a second...People in NJ can't talk on there cell phone, but they can type out text messages? Wow...How about an IQ test for people who come up with these kind of laws too...

Reply to
80 Knight

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 06:49:34 -0400, a rock fell the sky, hitting 80 Knight on the head, and inspiring the following:

What's also funny is that we have a law here in California for not talking on the phone while driving. It goes into effect this October.

I can't tell you how often I see a highway patrol or sheriff driving while talking on the cell phone.

Reply to
PerfectReign

Why? Is it a secret?

Reply to
Robert Reynolds

I'm in Ontario, and as far as I know, there isn't a law in effect at the moment, but they are working on it. I see people on there cell phones (including Officer's) all the time.

Reply to
80 Knight

Lets see I could get $50 at the scrap yard, but getting it there would kill my profit. Just leave it on the street with the keys in the ignition.

Reply to
Spam away

I believe the latest Taurus's had those. Another nice car let out to pasture just when it got really good.

Reply to
Spam away

Good for California. I get very frustrated with drivers on the phone going too slow in traffic.

OK if you are the boss.

Reply to
who

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:09:26 +0000, a rock fell the sky, hitting who on the head, and inspiring the following:

Agree!

Of course, I try to refrain from typing on my bb too much while actually moving. :P

I figure, if I hit someone, I've got the 6,000lb Avalanche. j/k

Huh?

Reply to
PerfectReign