tire pressure and tards

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:18:14 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@kato.com wrote: >

> [...]

lmfao who designed the car ford or the tire guys ford picked tires capible of certain specs

and what pressure does teck use to set alignment

what a tard cars are built with UNDERSTEER in mind

hurc ast

btw next time you buy a van note DESINATION some are not designed to be ambulances ETC

why is that they are all f 450 lmfao

what is the diffrence ?????????

also why do schoolbusses police cars, ambulances use RECOMMENDED SPECS as per FORD ????????????

Reply to
barney rubble