warmans doctor theory

And this certification you are always preaching about means?????

> >Remeber 50%of all doctors in the world, graduated in the bottom half of >their class. Your piece of paper makes you neither knowledgeable nor well >received. >

only the ones that work in slave lake just like your gimp lawyer

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

And just where did you place on your IP exam. Hurc? What percentage did you attain, and how many tries did it take to get there?

Prove you actually passed it - give us all your number.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

He'll just lie about it.

Just like he lies that about being a tire buster.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

If he gives me his 310 number, it can be confirmed.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

lmfao it aint no 310 number most red seals start with J you retard

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

The red seal is attatched to a licence. The licence number is primary

- without it any red seal is bogus. The IP seal number on my licence has no letters at all - just a six digit number.(fist 2 being zeros on he new certificate - which no longer has 310 as the prefix.310A used to signify automotive repair technician, class A. Now they just call it Automotive Service Technician.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

lmfao thats only in ontario ya FOCTARD

hurc ast