Why wont this sell

I cant seem to sell this car. there are other Grand Marquis on there with almost the same prices with bids, but mine wont get any? any ideas? it was on there for a week before, was just relisted
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 9&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item)0143295357&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 9&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item)0143295357&rd=1
Your starting price is too high. Make the starting bid lower, but keep the reserve where you want it.
CJB
your in Southgate, MI, United States. you should sell it on craigslist.com. People looking on ebay most likely live hundreds of miles from you, or even thousands of miles. craigslist, must have some town in or near southgate, it looks like Detroit is the nearest town listed on craigslist.com. people buying locally, and paying in cash, is your best chance to sell it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 9&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item)0143295357&rd=1
I think the problem is this car does not attract enough interest in the ebay community. The car looks to be very nice, but let's face it, only older folks are interested in cars like this. And how many older folks use ebay when buying cars? I suspect not too many. The low number of visits to your auction says it all. Old fashioned advertising (like newspapers, want-ads) may work better for a car like this.
God doesn't like you?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 9&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item)0143295357&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 9&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item)0143295357&rd=1
People see those shitty UNIROYAL TIGER PAWS on it and don't like the idea of buying a set of real tires for it.
Scott wrote:

2003 and still a tape deck... hehehee thats funny. Let me guess, theres an 8track changer in the truck ;)
Naw, joking, i like that car, i'd buy a new crown vic but the wife won't drive one -- too big she says. I am going to try and get her in a lincoln LS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 9&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item)0143295357&rd=1
If people are like me i don't bid on anything with a reserve price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 9&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item)0143295357&rd=1
You opening bid is too high, and your "Buy It Now" price is way to high. The car is essentially five years old now. I've owned a Grand Marquis and I know they are reliable, get good gas mileage, etc. However, they don't have much pizzazz. They are essentially an old person's car. The older people that like these cars usually have enough money to buy a new one, and would rather have a new one than a five year old car with over 60k miles. If I was selling that car, I'd think an offer of $7,500 was a gift. If I was looking to buy new, I'd skip your auction. Because you have a high opening bid and a high "buy it now price," I would assume you are over valuing the car and that I would be wasting my time bidding on it. There are over 75 Grand Marquis on EBay today, few are selling, and none comparable to yours are selling for the kind of money you are asking. Lower your expectations it you want to sell the car. Better yet, just keep it. I traded my 2000 on a new Fusion. The Grand Marquis' gas mileage was at least as good as for the Fusion (V-6 AWD Fusion). I like the Fusion better, but from a strictly financial standpoint, I should have kept the Grand Marquis.
Ed
STOP SPAMMING US WITH YOUR DAMN CAR!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 9&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item)0143295357&rd=1
SRN wrote:

Actually, I had the feeling that he was actually intersted in learning why his car is not selling.
No way to tell for sure.
Jeff