Subject Author Posted Replies

strange internal tire wear
I was going through a pile of used tires to find one to temporarily put on the taurus until i can get the rack fixed. I found one tire off a GM product that looked OK from the outside with 60% tread...
6
6

99 Taurus power locks won't work
None of the locks will work. They move slightly and they click but will not function. I put a driver door off a 98' on and its lock works but it has the old style lock solenoid. I've hooked up the...

Ford Ranger
Hey there .......... need some help on a 1994 ford ranger 2.3 . All of a sudden i have missfiring at idle speed. I have changed the wiring and its passed the emission test. If i disconnect the plug...

Automatic Transmission fluid & filter change
I'm gonna sound like a total newbie here, but I've got two different advice from people I know... I'm not that dumb, I can use tools, but it's one of my first automatic. (the first worth caring for...
6
6

2001 Ford ranger
P402 engine code - sets sparatically - Please offer suggestions for diagnotics on this Ford Range 4.0, a/t 4x2 -- Message posted using information at
1
1

o2 sensor ?????
when i go in auto parts stores,i see posters of 02 sensors stating " change your 02 sensor for better milage" . i thought this sensor should be used till it goes bad. whats your opinion? . lucas
2
2

Tough Brakes Questions
07 Expedition. At 1,800 miles the truck started pulling to the left while braking at freeway speeds. New front pads, nothing. New rear pads, nothing. Rode with engineer who said while braking/pulling...
12
12

Automakers, offer dash-cams as option
Automakers, how about this useful option: Onboard endless-loop fore and aft video cameras? After an incident, the video could be saved to disk for evidence. Here's how it might do some good. 1....
6
6

Ford Focus: checking transmisson fluid dipstick???
Can someone please quickly tell me where? I might have to end up taking this company car for long distance travel and want to make sure its top to par, since the thing has been heavily abused (I mean...
2
2

FOrd 500: Where is the transmission dip stick on the Ford 500?
Can someone please quickly tell me where? I need to take one of the company car for long distance travel and want to make sure its top to par, as the thing has been heavily abused (I mean utilized) by...
10
10

Escort Odometer
Hi there - I have a 1999 Escort Wagon and I have recently had a problem with my odometer - it stopped work. The speedometer, just like everything else, works perfectly well. The odometer (including...
5
5

1994 350 light replacement
It sounds really stupid but I need to replace the lights in the front turn indicators and I can't get at the bulbs. Do I need to take the headlight assembly off? (How do I take the assembly off even...

01 Ranger 4.0 - setting p402
2001 Ford Ranger 4.0l P0402 Exhaust Gas recirculation Flow Escessive Destected. Reset codes 2 weeks ago, and this one comes back. ALOT of in town - and slow driving. Please advise, cleaned intake, put...
1
1

Ping WARMAN
Hi Jim... Brad from Calgary writing. It's been a while, but I have a question for you if I can. I just purchased a 93 Cobra. Needless to say, I'm in love. In addition to the usual Ford mods, the last...
5
5

Re: US car dealers turn away Canadian new-car buyers - is that legal?
You are missing the point of my original post. I said NOTHING about the issue of EXPORTING or IMPORTING. I an talking about a Canadian walking into a US car dealership and plunking down cash to buy a...
71
71