Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford adds Titanium trim to 2013 Fusion Hybrid
From AB New 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium Blends Unsurpassed Fuel Efficiency with Premium Amenities -All-new Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium adds premium amenities and technology to the most...

Ford C-Max Hybrid is Blue Oval's best-selling hybrid in first month of sales [w/video]
From AB Ford Targets Prius, Non-Hybrid Owners by Redrawing Popular Classic Animated Character in New C-MAX Ads New TV, digital and print campaign ? featuring Italian "La Linea" character popularized...

What is your favorite tonneau cover?
So far I am very impressed with the Bakflip G2 tonneau cover. This is a har= d tonneau cover that folds. This provides quick, easy access to the truck b= ed. You can also drive with the cover fully...

Ford C-Max Hybrid officially gets 47 mpg across the board; Energi hits 85 mph in EV mode
From AB Ford C-MAX Energi Delivers Industry's Top Electric-Only Speed Among Plug-In Hybrids at the Touch of a Button All-new Ford C-MAX Energi delivers the top electric-only speed of any plug-in...

2013 Ford Escape recalled for third time, again for fire risk
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: FORD / ESCAPE Model Year(s): 2013 Manufacturer: FORD MOTOR COMPANY Mfr's Report Date: SEP 04, 2012 NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 12V431000 NHTSA Action Number: N/A Component:...
4
4

Ford debuts familiar all-new Mondeo, shows wagon version
From AB Ford Unveils All-New Mondeo; Flagship Delivers Premium Design, Cutting-Edge Tech and 1.0-litre EcoBoost Engine - All-new Mondeo makes world debut; striking silhouette informed by new global...

Need dimemnsions of BM1503. Can I get it with remote fill/BS2004/Ford bracket?
I have taller valve covers on my 390 stroker 66 Ford Thunderbird. I wrote to Modified Mustangs and Fords. See October 2012 for my letter to Dave Stribling Garage Q & A. I had tried BM1507 but it was...

2012 Ford Edge EcoBoost recalled over engine fire risk
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: FORD / EDGE Model Year(s): 2012 Manufacturer: Ford Motor Company Mfr's Report Date: SEP 04, 2012 NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 12V438000 NHTSA Action Number: N/A Component:...

idle reset fpr 06 fiesta / engine is ldleing hi
have 06 fiesta idle at 1500 rpm how do i adjust please

Older Tbirds
I have a 97 Tbird I bought a couple of years ago. The seller had only one key for the car. As it also had the remote fob to lock/unlock the doors, I didn't worry about a second key, like my 94 Tbird....
4
4

fantastic "new" 16 year old ford
Just bought myself a one owner 1996 Ranger XL pickup - 4 liter 5 speed with 3.55 posi rear end and 306,000 km on the clock. Still has original rear brakes (fronts replaced for first time last year),...
1
1

Looking for Engine Problems in 1999 Triton E-450 powering a Ford Motorhome
We have heard that the back spark plugs are problematic when it comes to replacing them. How accessible are those plugs? How much labour is involved in replacing them. How does one get access to those...

what happened to Ford's hydraulic hybrid truck ?
I have a hard time seeing how they can store enough energy to make this practical. The fluid is incompressible so they would have to be compressing a huge spring at really high pressures in the...
3
3

FPV announces 450-HP supercharged GT RSPEC
From AB PV RELEASES GT RSPEC Ford Performance Vehicles (FPV) today launched its most hard-core GT yet, the new GT RSPEC Limited Edition Series. Developed to deliver racetrack-inspired handling to...

Ford recalling Transit Connect for faulty wipers
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: FORD / TRANSIT CONNECT Model Year(s): 2011-2012 Manufacturer: FORD MOTOR COMPANY Mfr's Report Date: JUL 30, 2012 NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 12V374000 NHTSA Action Number:...